| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burns Lake, Bc in March is slightly cold at -1.9 °C (28.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.4mm (1in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Burns Lake, Bc March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Burns Lake, Bc, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Burns Lake, Bc:
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 368.1 kms (228.8 miles) WNW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 92.9 kms (57.7 miles) WNW
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 169.7 kms (105.4 miles) W
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 291 kms (180.8 miles) W
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) WSW
- Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada - 404.2 kms (251.2 miles) WSW
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 286.2 kms (177.8 miles) WSW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) SW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 370.4 kms (230.1 miles) SSW
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 407.8 kms (253.4 miles) SSW
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 422.6 kms (262.6 miles) SSW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) NE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 397.6 kms (247.1 miles) ENE
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 207.7 kms (129 miles) ENE
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 220.8 kms (137.2 miles) ESE
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 272.3 kms (169.2 miles) ESE